swimmin’ with da fishes
seaweed is so good!… do you guys like it? i love it in miso soup, sushi, stir-fry and as a crunchy snack…and it’s so good for you! …it’s also good for cats, don’t worry, i checked.
health benefits of seaweed:
- contains all the minerals required by human beings.
- has vitamin B12, which rarely occurs in any vegetables.
- has been known to cleanse the body of toxic pollutants by binding with heavy metals in the intestines, rendering them indigestible, so they instead get pooped out ; )
- feeds hair and scalp for healthy hair and hair growth.
- balance hormones, assist metabolism, etc.
eat up little fishies!
You may also like -