Lemonade! one of my favorite restaurants in los angeles. it’s perfect for lunch or dinner and perfect for people who like to try a little bit of everything. the way the menu works is you can choose one portion, two portions, or three portions. i normally go with a friend, and we order the three portions but get HALF of each – making it six! split between two people, you have more than enough food and the total is about 12 bucks. seriously a great deal for healthy, delicious and unique food!
this time around i ordered…
1. black kale, shiitaki mushroom, lemongrass, kumquat
2. blue lake green beans, caesar dressing
3. spaghetti squash, farro, pomegranate vinaigrette
4. israeli cous cous, wild mushrooms, parmesan, lemon truffle
5. beets, pickled onion, hazelnut vinaigrette
6. orecchiette, asparagus, perlini mozzarela, sorrell vinaigrette
didn’t order a lemonade this time BUT their flavors are as equally delicious and unique as the food. they boast lemonade infused with cucumber mint, blueberry mint, peach ginger, and blood orange to name a few.
You may also like -