Fall/Thanksgiving DIY of the day: apple candle holder
i was recently at my friends Danielle and Ramsey’s wedding in Connecticut (see my outfit post here) and the reception was inside a giant barn! so cozy and pretty. as part of the early Fall decor theme, they had these apple candle holders which i thought were so cute and such an easy DIY decor idea to make your home cute and cozy this Autumn!
What You Need:
- apples (with a nice flat bottom)
- candle (tea lights or slightly larger)
- a paring knife (or small sharp knife)
- using the paring knife carve a hole in the top of the apple where the stem is – large enough for your candle but not too deep.
- place your candle in the hole and light!… oh yeah, i guess you need matches too!