thanksgiving: what i want to cook & eat
as long as i have the traditional Thanksgiving flavors of stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry and squash/sweet potato – oh, and pumpkin pie, i’m all about trying new versions of all of the above. all the flavors i mentioned are easily attained with an entirely plant-based meal. here is a list of some options that i found online that i really want to make and eat this Thanksgiving…
click on the links for the recipes. also, Whole Foods has a great pre-made vegan pie crust in the freezer section.
1. Seitan Roulade with Chestnut Stuffing – recipe from Vegan Yum Yum
2. High Protein Garlic Mashed Potatoes – recipe from Oh She Glows
3. Maple and Brown Sugar Cranberry Sauce – recipe from Cookin’ Canuck
4. Vegan Gravy – recipe from VegWeb
5. Maple Rosemary Acorn Squash – my own recipe here!
6. Tofu Pot Pie in Puffed Pastry – recipe from Vegangela
7. Vegan Pumpkin Pie – recipe from Yumcoast
8. Vegan Cherry Pie – recipe from Pie Maven
9. Vegan Pecan Pie – recipe from Free Easy Vegan