DIY neon duct tape + beads shoe laces
i’ve had these boots in their plain state for probably 7 years! woah, i’m dating myself. in a fit of madness i decided to spruce them up with some neon orange duct and beads on the laces….just crazy i tell you!
What You Need:
- old pair of boots w/ laces
- neon duct tape (i got mine from kmart but they have it at any hardware store)
- beads, washers or hex nuts from the hardware store
- cut or rip pieces of duct tape and wrap them around your laces
- place beads or hex nuts over the tapered part of the lace and wrap duct tape over tapered end to keep beads in place.