DIY moss picture frames
i did this Moss Picture Frame DIY at a recent Soho House DIY event that i taught. we did two different DIYs to update old frames, i’ll post the other one tomorrow!
i love the moss frames because it’s a great way to bring in nature into your home and preserve your memories in a “living” frame. these also make really cute table number holders for a wedding reception!
Living Moss Frame
What You Need:
- a package or two of dried moss from your local crafts store or online.
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- an old frame that needs an update
- simply glue small tufts of the moss around your frame in the design of your choice. you can leave parts of the frame showing or cover the whole thing for ultimate plushness.
- display on your table or shelf and enjoy!
Soho House photos by Eddy Chen