DIY palm reading valentine’s card
here’s another handmade Valentine for you to make for your friends or special someone! did you see the DIY Liquor and Hearts gift yet? i was inspired by a palm reading book that i got at a thrift store. i love giving unique Valentine’s cards and this one you can interpret however you want because, just like fingerprints, every palm is unique!
watch the video for the whole tutorial
What You Need:
- a piece of regular white paper
- dark tea and/or coffee
- a lighter or lit candle
- pen or pencil
- red pen or pencil
- red ribbon
- crumple and un-crumple your piece of paper to age it.
- age your paper a step further by dunking it in a pan filled with brewed tea or coffee – don’t let it soak because it will fall apart if it’s in the water for too long. let the paper dry completely.
- age your paper more by tearing the straight edges and scorching the torn edges in the candle flame. **don’t let the paper catch fire too much and blow it out if it flames. do this step near a sink just in case.
- trace the shape of your hand on the paper and fill in the lines of your hand.
- write the meaning of each line on your hand to predict feelings of love.
- roll it up, tie it with a ribbon and deliver it to someone special!
check out more valentine’s DIYs here