DIY valentines: waxed paper & candy heart
this delicious idea comes from the blog Random Thoughts of a Supermom and she calls it the See-Through Valentines. i think this is a fun idea for kids or co-workers. fill it with whatever candy you like!
- cut out two matching heart shapes from wax paper
- sew them together along the edge, leaving about 2 inches not sewn
- fill the heart shape with candy by feeding the candy through the opening.
- sew the opening shut and trim any excess thread
- write something on the shape with a permanent marker or just give as-is.
photos and idea via Random Thoughts of a Supermom