DIY framed fabric art
i actually recorded this video a while ago when we were re-decorating our office into a reading/game room – check out the Before and After video here! framing fabric is a really easy and beautiful DIY for any room. there are endless fabric options thus, there are endless art and decorating possibilities!
Mr. Kate Framed Fabric Art DIY
- empty frame – i got mine from the flea market
- pretty fabric – i recommend something with weight to it like an embroidered or beaded fabric or maybe a velvet. if it’s too thin it will pull and not look as good.
- hot glue gun and all purpose glue sticks
- glue your fabric to the back of the frame. glue opposite sides to make sure it’s taught.
- wait for your glue to dry and trim the fabric.
- hang on the wall or prop on a shelf or dresser, etc. pretty!