DIY of the day: drawer pulls jewelry holder
i’ve posted about different jewelry organizers before – check them all out here! - and here’s another one!
i love this idea for a jewelry organizer from Liz Marie Blog! she used a wooden board and different styles of drawer/cabinet pulls and knobs for the organizing pegs. of course, i’m also a sucker for anything burlap covered!
there are so many gorgeous hardware knobs and pulls options. you can find them at flea market, antique hardware stores, or at a regular hardware store – maybe spray paint some a fun color!
- a piece of wood
- drill and drill bits
- various hardware pulls and knobs with screws that fit their bracket holes
- fabric or paint to cover your wooden board
- hot glue or staple gun
- sharp instrument (if using fabric)
- decide where you want to place your knobs and pulls and mark with the pencil where to drill your holes for the fastener screws that will hold your knobs and pulls.
- drill holes where you’ve marked
- cover your board in the fabric of your choice and use the glue or staple gun to adhere it to the wood in the back of your board. trim the excess with scissors. **or you could paint your board a fun color!
- use your sharp instrument to poke holes in the fabric where you’ve drilled your holes in the wood.
- screw your various knobs and pulls into place by feeding the screw through the back of the board and tightening with your screw driver or drill. then get organized!
photos and DIY via Liz Marie Blog
You may also like -