chili and lime oven roasted broccolini
this is my favorite way to prepare broccolini lately. just bake it in the oven with olive oil, salt and chili flakes and finish with lime juice – it’s so easy and so tasty! makes the perfect side-dish for any dinner.
Chili and Lime Oven Roasted Broccolini (vegan)
- 1 bundle of broccolini – i love the package or organic broccolini at Trader Joe’s
- olive oil to drizzle
- sea salt to taste
- chili flakes to taste
- half a lime
- preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- lay your broccolini on a piece of foil on a baking sheet
- drizzle with olive oil
- sprinkle with sea salt
- sprinkle with red chili flakes
- bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the floret tips are lightly browned and the stalks are tender.
- turn the oven to broiler mode and finish for one more minute to crisp up the broccolini.
- remove the broccolini from the oven and squeeze your lime juice all over and eat up! sooooo tasty!