OOTD: canadian tuxedo
they call denim on denim a Canadian Tuxedo right? i hope i’m not insulting Canadians because i heart you! …and obviously i heart denim on denim too! i think it works when you wear two different washes together.
i’ve had this rhinestone choker since high school and i just re-discovered it in my random jewelry drawer (i have a few of them). paired with the denim on denim and some refined pumps make it suitable for a Tuesday… at least in my mind!
see more deets about my current manicure here!
- vintage shorts
- shirt from Urban Outfitters
- shoes from Barney’s CO Op
- very old no brand rhinestone choker from Melrose Ave.
- Mr. Kate Mini Logo necklace
- Mr. Kate Cereal ring in white gold – on sale now!