DIY bloomin’ locks hair tutorial
The KEY to these LOCKS is using real, beautiful and bloomin flowers! Summer is leaving us but you can hang on to a little bit of freshness by throwing a flower or a few in your hair for an easy way to liven up any look! I’ve used faux flowers in theDIY floral headpiece, DIY denim vest with flower collar, DIY flower twinkle lights, and DIY faux flower lampshade and now I’m getting real with some fresh flowers. Watch the short and simple how-to in the video below…
- Beauty Bite: Easy Messy Hair Bun with Flowers
- tease your hair at the crown of your head.
- bobby in it half up half down at the back of your head.
- gather the length of your hair to one side and twist it, then wrap it into a loose/messy bun near the nape of your neck behind one ear and bobby pin in place.
- cut flowers leaving about 1 to 2 inches of stem and stick them into your bun and secure with more bobby pins… voila, you’re a bloomin’ beauty!
Other fresh flowers in hair inspo:
- DIY swiss braids with fresh-picked bougainvilla in the braids!
- Try flowers with a DIY sock bun or zipped up top-knot and play with the placement of flowers. Pull a few pieces out around your face to give it a natural I-just-woke-up-with-this-awesome-hair look.
- A popular hairstyle for a bohemian wedding, flowers in one’s hair should be worn all year round whenever the flower power mood strikes you!
- tie back a little bit of hair and secure with bobby pins.
- Casual and carefree
- One big flower on the side adds a fun statement piece to your look…complete the look by matching your lip color to a color in the flower!
- Go for the whole floral crown!