funky styling for photos
We were overdue to take some new promo photos for the website, Facebook, etc – you can see the last batch here - and I thought it would be fun to make a video of the madness so you could get some styling tips for your own funky looks. Some of the final photos are below as well as the outfit details. My favorite was the rainbow eye make-up I did using a progression of blue, purple, pink and yellow on my upper lid (all from the Bare Escentuals palette I blogged about here). I also love the vintage 1960′s turban…even if Joey doesn’t. What’s your favorite look?
- overalls: Frankie B.
- shirt: American Apparel
- shoes: Zara
- turban: vintage
- jewelry: all Mr. Kate - Weird cuffs and Feather Cuff Ring
Splatter Dress Outfit:
- dress: Mustard Seed
- shoes: Rachel Roy
- pink lipstick: Bite Beauty’s Cashmere Lip Cream in Moscato
- jewelry: all Mr. Kate - Weird necklace stacked Victoria 4 Roses Cuff and Elizabeth Open Rose Cuff
Dope Hat Outfit:
- hat: Dope.com
- dress: Missguided – also worn here
- jewelry: all Mr. Kate – Petal to the Metal necklace and Phoenix Feather Earpiece