It’s National Cat Day today and in honor of our furry friends, I wanted to DIY a pair of Pussy Panties using some images of my precious pussies Roxanne and Winston. I post photos of them all the time on my Instagram and recently I saw this pic (below) of Emma Watson wearing a pair of pussy panties. I think the photo may have been doctored but non-the-less she is a modern day feminist and I was inspired!
In honor of National Cat Day we are also doing a special 30% OFF discount on the Finx cuff bracelet (a mythical cat/fox creature – Winston is modeling it below in rose gold – also available in yellow and white gold). Enter code: FORTHELOVEOFCATS at checkout from the Mr. Kate shop! Code expires tonight (10/29) at midnight PST so shop quick!
- Cotton panties
- Iron-On transfer sheets
- A pillowcase
- Hard surface like cutting board
- Photos of cats – I used photos of my own cats Roxanne and Winston but you can use pics from online, etc.
- Choose your photo and print it out on the iron on transfer sheet – follow the instructions on the package as some sheets vary. I chose to edit the photos on the computer so it would just be my cat’s heads but you can print out the full cat, etc. whatever you want!
- Iron the pillowcase and place it on the hard surface like a cutting board – you don’t want to use an ironing board because you want to be able to press hard against a hard surface so the transfer sticks.
- Cut out the transfer as close to the image as possible
- Iron the area on the panties where you want the patch and place the transfer sheet face down on the area.
- Iron over the transfer pressing firmly and moving in a circular motion. Concentrate most on the edges and make sure all areas have at least 15 to 20 seconds of heat. *instructions may vary depending on brand of transfer paper.
- Slowly peel away the backing to reveal your transfer and proudly wear your pussy panties!
Roxanne kind of looks like she’s in a headlock! LOL!