DIY sheet music Christmas/ holiday gift wrap
want your gift to be music to the ears? try this beautiful and inventive sheet music wrapping paper DIY that is photo-copied and tea-stained so no real sheet music was harmed in the wrapping of these presents. top it off with a bell and your gift recipients will sing your praises!
- sheet music – photocopied on a home printer
- 9″x 13″ dish
- black tea bags steeped in hot water
- wax paper or tin foil
- boil 1 cup of water
- put 4-6 teabags in the water
- pour tea into tray
- put each sheet of paper in the tray individually and let it soak (about a minute on each side), then flip the paper so you get both sides
- gently pull paper out and lay it flat on wax paper or foil
- let it dry – you can use a hair dryer to speed up the process
- then wrap your gifts! – if you have a group of small gifts, try using it as a center piece for a holiday dinner!
- tip #1: the more teabags/ less water you use, the darker it will be
- tip #2: if you have presents that need multiple pieces of paper to wrap – hot glue pieces of the paper together to create a big sheet that will fit around your gift.